Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Reviews from the web

I enjoy reading other peoples reviews on books I'm thinking of buying/borrowing/accepting for review to gain another's perspective. Here's some new-ish reviews of recent published books from around the web that are on my radar.


The Late Show by Michael Connelly, reviewed on Crime Watch - this new crime series by the author of the Harry Bosch series looks great. 

After Life by Marcus Sakey, reviewed on The Real Book Spy - it's been a while since I read a book by Marcus Sakey but this surreal thriller has me interested. 

Killing is My Business by Adam Christopher, reviewed on Criminal Element - currently reading this one, shout out to Tor Books for the review copy. 

Darktown by Thomas Mullen, reviews on Goodreads - originally published in 2016 with a new paperback edition published Feb 2017, this new series set in the 1940's looks like a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment